Tuesday 30 July 2013

raw radish pasta

I FINALLY got to make my raw diakon raddish pasta for Brett!!
This one wasn't a creamy number, but a zesty, fresh, herby, raddishy delight!

This meal was created in a flash and with minimal ingredients, it filled us, each having seconds and with leftovers too!!

 I'm so in love with raw pasta at the moment. The other night I went out for dinner with my beautiful friends and FINALLY had raw zucchini pasta!! It's was so good! It was a delicious raw vegan cheesy, creamy, mushroomy and zucchinni-ey fiesta- I'm definately going to re-create that yummy meal!

Anyway- on to my RAW RADDISH PASTA!!

WHAT YOU NEED
1 diakon raddish, spiralized/grated
3 multi colored raddishes, thinly sliced/shaved
PESTO
1 garlic clove
1/2-1 lemon juice
1 bunch of parsley (OR ANY HERB)
raw salt
drizzle of oil, blitzed.

WHAT YOU DO
wash and prep all ingrediants as descibed above, then mix. that's it.

SSOOoo good!

X

PS it will make to fart :)  

No comments: